RC Car Reviews – Traxxas Slayer
Traxxas Slayer, the bigger bro to the slash! Strap yourself in and get ready for intensity and realism that’s unrivaled in the nitro arena.
The Traxxas Slayer is a nitro driven 4wd beast at 1/10 scale size, however it could easily be mistaken for 1/8 scale model! Suitable for an aggressive powerful recreational toy or sick race machine; check out our pros and cons list before you buy one, and the video is worth a look if you’re not convinced you need one!
- 4WD truck, o yerrrrrr
- Fantastic Value, check em out at Amazon now
- This bad boy comes stock with a 3.3 nitro Racing Engine
- Two speed gear box
- Electric starting system – everyone loves that!
- Inboard mounted shock absorbers
- Polished Resonator tuned pipe
- High-flow air filter
- DISK BRAKES!
- Comes fully assembled and ready to roll
- Sits low and wide so it handles like it’s on rails and megatron stable at speed – perfect for the track!
- Maximum performance, durability, reliability that you can expect from a Traxxas machine.
- It is a nitro so it can be a little expensive to keep running, check out our pros and cons – Nitro V’s Electric at RC Car Reviews
- For racers you will need to upgrade your tires
Where is my credit card, time to get me in the game of nitro trucks! RC Car Reviews gets on the Traxxas Slayer.